It is possible to obtain a buyback of loans with only one salary, it is the rate of debt and the rate of remainder to live which take precedence.
Grouping of credit with a single salary
Having a single salary is not a barrier to the establishment of the pool of credits, other criteria are taken into account to assess the situation of a borrower. It is about the durability of the employment, the rate of indebtedness or the rate of remains to be lived. If these indicators are positive, the feasibility of the project can not be questioned. The amount of the salary is also not a hindrance to the smooth running of the operation. The borrower can have a small salary as a big salary, what matters is the capacity to be able to honor its engagements and especially that the financing solution is adapted to its situation.
Up to 60% off your monthly payments Your project
- Redemption of credits Finance a project Renegotiate an immo loan Currently, do you pay back mortgages?
- * No Yes Real Estate Credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € Currently, do you pay back consumer loans?
- * No Yes Examples: auto loan, loan work, revolving credit, etc … Consumer credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € If you want to include an amount for a new project, please specify New project € Project type – To choose – car Immovable Works Staff How long do you want to repay your purchase of credits? Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 years) Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 years) You are ?
- * Owner Tenant Staff housing Hosted Hosted: by a third party, by the family, etc … Value of good Present value of the property
- * € Rent Rent* € Your job Profession
- * – To choose – Farmer Artisan, trader Frame Entrepreneur Official Interim Disability Worker Retirement salaried Unemployed Contract
- * – Choose a profession – Your monthly income
- * € Are you in the bank of France? * No Prohibited banking FICP Both Have you applied to another organization?
- * No Yes Family status You are – To choose – Married) Single Widow (er) Divorcee) PACS (e) free Union In the process of divorce Matrimonial regime – To choose – Legal community reduced to acquests Separation of property Universal community Participation in the acquests Monthly income of the co-borrower
- * € Co-borrower’s contract
- * – To choose – CDI CSD Retirement Trainee Interim Liberal profession Unemployed Holder Contractual (Ic) Disability Dependent children 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Your details Name
- * – M Mrs Ms First name
- * Born
- * Your address Address Postal code
- * City Means of contact E-mail* In order to receive your new monthly payment Telephone (landline or mobile)
- * I accept to receive Malcolm’s proposals I declare on my honor the accuracy of the information provided
- * Previous % following (*) Required fields
One salary: the feasibility study
For a pooling study, it is recommended that you complete the online application form. This allows business advisers to obtain all the information needed for the study and without the borrower needing to move. Once the study is completed, the borrower receives a notice of feasibility and especially an estimate of its future monthly payment. It will then be necessary to complete the file with the list of justifications necessary to obtain the financing. Only the study can determine the feasibility of the project and inform the client of possible solutions. It is free and without commitment.